Information about support for urea consumption used in SCR systems on ships and mobile rigs.

Applications for support for urea must be submitted via our digital application. You must be a logged-in user to apply. 

Applicants should read the guide to applications chapter 3 for support before the application is completed and submitted.

If you need assistance, contact the NOx Fund and we will help you.